If you’d like to get back more than a simple refund this year, enter Tax Act’s Get a Raise Not a Refund Sweepstakes. With one simple form, you will be on your way to much more than the chance at $10,000. You will pledge to take a proactive approach to your finances and make the necessary adjustments to your allowances (IRS Form W-4) to get more money in each paycheck.This contest is open only to legal residents of any one of the fifty United States or District of Columbia who is at least age 18 or the age of majority under applicable law. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win a prize through the promotion.Four winners will each receive a $250 cash prize. One grand prize winner will receive a $10,000 cash prize.
TaxAct Inc, was founded in 1998, is a leading provider of affordable digital and downloads tax preparation solutions for individuals, business owners, and tax professionals. Their flagship product, TaxAct, provides the highest degree of accuracy and is designed by in-house programmers and tax accountants. All forms are IRS and State approved.Every year, nearly eight out of 10 U.S. tax filers get a federal tax refund.
- To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by TaxAct in the manner and format designated below.
- Directors, officers, and employees of TaxAct and its participating sponsor(s) and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Offer void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law
- Limit one Entry per person.
- legal residents of any one of the fifty United States or District of Columbia who is at least age 18 (or the age of majority under applicable law).
- If you do not meet any of these requirements or restrictions, or any other eligibility requirements or restrictions in these official rules, you are not eligible to win a prize, and taxact reserves the right not to award prizes to you.
- If you have an APO or FPO mailing address, you must identify your state of permanent residence.
How to Apply:
- To enter the Promotion, visit the given link during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions to complete your entry (“Entry”). The link is: http://getaraisesweeps.com
- To participate, provide your first and last name and a valid email address. Limit of 7 entries per email address. Entries may be obtained the following ways:
- Maximum of 1 entry for completing the Pledge (URL)
- Maximum of 1 entry for publishing on Twitter following successful pledge completion
- Maximum of 1 entry for sharing on Facebook following successful Pledge completion
- Maximum of 4 entries for successfully submitting a valid quiz, maximum of 1 entry per quiz (URL)
- Once you have provided the required information, you will be entered into the online random drawing. Entries become the property of TaxAct and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One Grand Prize winner will receive a $10,000 cash prize and four winners will each receive a $250 cash prize.Cash you can save, spend, eat, whatever.
The Promotion starts at 12:00 am Central Time on February 24, 2017, and ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on April 18, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
Link for More Information: