SR Education Group understands that raising the funds necessary for an education can be difficult, hence they are offering the Military Scholarships.The scholarship program is open to students who are veterans or active members of the U.S. military and are enrolled at a private or public educational institution, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree. At SR Education Group, they are motivated by a singular vision “a world where everyone gets the education he or she needs to be successful.” The program will worth two need-based scholarships of $5000 each.
SR Education Group is an organization responsible for creating and maintaining websites aimed at connecting students with the resources necessary to complete their educations–from learning about what degree programs are available, connecting with schools offering those programs, or finding out how other students review those schools.
This scholarship is available to:
- Veterans/active military, their sons, daughters, or spouses.
- Spouses, sons, and daughters of deceased veterans or deceased active-duty members are also eligible.
- Children of service members/veterans must be under the age of 21, or if full-time student status, under the age of 23.
- The applicant must be legal residents of the United States who are at least 16 years of age.
- If you are not a legal resident of the U.S., are under 16 years of age, are not enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States, or are from a jurisdiction which prohibits this type of contest, you are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this contest – your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to these terms and grant you permission to participate in the contest.
- Directors, officers and employees of the sponsor and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes (each a “Scholarship”).
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must submit an online application go through the given link:
Evidence of applicant’s military service or spouse/parent’s military service is required in the form of one of the following:
- A copy of DD214.
- Personal service record, i.e. Officer Record Brief, Enlisted Record Brief, Basic Individual Record, Personal Data Record, Performance Summary Record.
Answer the given following questions: Your answer should be 300-500 words. (Write online)
- How will you apply your degree in the future? What do you anticipate for your first five years outside of college?
- Describe your involvement with the military and explain how it has influenced your personal development.
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
You may obtain a copy of the official rules submitting a contact request at www.sreducationgroup.org/contact-us or sending a stamped, self-addressed business- size envelope to 123 lake street south, suite b-1, Kirkland, wa 98033 (attention: contests)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
SR Education Group is awarding two need-based scholarships of $5000 to active military and veteran students.
The application submission deadline is June 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: