The SR Education Group is pleased to announce the Community College Scholarships. This contest is open to students who are enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States and at least 16 years old at the time of application.The purpose of the program is to provide financial help to students who are enrolled at a public community college, junior college, technical college, or city college, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree. Two deserving students will receive $2,500 each toward their education.
At SR Education Group, they are motivated by a singular vision: the world where everyone gets the education he or she needs to be successful. At SR Education Group they proud to support their mission of promoting affordability, accessibility, and quality of education.
- The applicant must be legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands).
- Submissions must be at least 16 years old and enrolled full-time at an accredited post-secondary academic institution.
- If you are not a legal resident of the U.S., are under 16 years of age, are not enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States, or are from a jurisdiction which prohibits this type of contest, you are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this contest – your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to these terms and grant you permission to participate in the contest.
- Directors, officers and employees of the sponsor and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes (each a “Scholarship”).
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Apply:
To enter, the applicant must submit the application form online. Go through the given link: http://www.sreducationgroup.org/scholarships/community-college-scholarship
Financial Aid and Award Money:
SR Education Group is awarding two $2,500 community college scholarships.
The submission deadline for the Community College Scholarship is due on April 17, 2017, at midnight (12 am Eastern Time). Finalists are announced on their Facebook page www.facebook.com/sreducationgroup
Link for More Information:
If you have additional questions about the scholarship process, don’t hesitate to contact at http://www.sreducationgroup.org/contact-us