Are you a high school student who plan to continue their education in college, Sixt Scholars Program is perfect for you as it offers full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice. The scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship. The purpose of scholarship program is to contribute higher education and support the development of exceptional students. Five awards each of $5,000 amount will be given to the winning candidates.
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and tailored solutions. Sixt rent a car is a worldwide car rental company with over 4,000 locations worldwide.
Applicants to the Sixt Scholars Program must:
- Be graduating high school seniors within the United States
- Plan to enroll in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
How to Apply:
The candidates must register themselves by the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/sixt/register.php?
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form. The link is: https://www.scholarsapply.org/uploads/sixt/AA.pdf
- A copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Up to five (5) awards will be granted each year. The student will receive a $5,000 award.
Your application must be submitted by November 30, 2016, by 11:59 p.m. Only the first 500 submitted applications will be accepted.
Link for More Information:
- Email: sixt-at-scholarshipamerica.org
- Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Sixt Scholars Program