The SGM Law Group has understood that quality education is often the cornerstone of a successful professional. Today many students have no money to pay and attend college or university without a scholarship or financial aid of some form. That’s why SGM Law group have inspired to create and offer an annual Scholarship Program. Students who currently enrolled in an accredited university, college or law school to be considered for the scholarship. Winners will get the opportunity to earn $1,000 towards their education.
SGM Law Group PLLC is an immigration law firm that strives to provide high-quality legal representation to each and every client.
To be eligible, candidate must:
- Students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university, college or law school within the U.S.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in classes for spring 2017.
How to Apply:
- To apply, write a 500 – 1000 word essay on any of the following topics:
- What hardships did you conquer to achieve your goal of pursuing higher education?
- What are your career goals and how does a college degree prepare you for your chosen career
- Discuss the impact of employment immigration on U.S. economy, including the effects of related immigration reforms.
- What field of law are you interested in and how will you help others with your earned law degree?
- Please write your topic on the cover page and/or top of your paper.
- In your email or mailed submission, be sure to include your contact information, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- If emailing, save your essay as a document and attach it to the email.
- Include an up-to-date unofficial transcript in your submission that serves as proof of enrollment and displays your GPA.
Essays can be sent either by email or mail:
- Email: info-at-immi-usa.com
- By mail to:
SGM Law Group PLLC
800 Corporate Drive, Suite 206
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Financial Aid and Award Money:
A $1,000 bi-annual scholarship will be made to the scholarship recipient’s school of choice to help cover education expenses.
The application must be submitted by December 15, 2016, at 11:59 EST. and scholarship recipient is to be announced by January 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: