Are you a transfer student? Rochester Institute of Technology is proud to announce three scholarships for transfer students termed as Trustee Scholarship, Transfer Achievement Scholarship and Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship. Eligibility criteria for all three scholarships are different. This year, RIT aim’s to enroll more than 1,100 new transfer students, placing university among the national leaders in transfer student admission. Award amount may vary from $2,000 to $10,000.
Rochester Institute of Technology is a private research university located within the town of Henrietta. Goal of RIT is to make your transition to RIT as easy as possible.
- Trustee Scholarship: Transfer applicants with a GPA of 3.3 or higher (computed by RIT) who will complete an associate degree or the equivalent of 60 semester hours before entering RIT.
- Transfer Achievement Scholarship: Transfer applicants with 3.3 or higher transfer GPA (computed by RIT) and 30 semester or 45 quarter hours completed before entering RIT.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: Awarded to transfer students with an associate degree elected to Phi Theta Kappa honor society.
How to Apply:
It is very easy and simple to apply for the given scholarships. Log in yourself by clicking on the given link: http://www.rit.edu/emcs/admissions/apply/transfer/how-to-apply
Winners will obtain:
- Trustee Scholarship: $10,000 per year with transfer GPA of 3.6 or higher; $7,000-$8,500 per year with GPA of 3.3 to 3.59.
- Transfer Achievement Scholarship: $7,000 per year.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $2,000 per year.
November 15, 2016 is last date of submitting the online application form.
Link for more information: