The Boomer Esiason Foundation provides opportunities for people with cystic fibrosis for participating in “Rosemary Quigley Memorial Scholarship”. The scholarship is available to cystic fibrosis students who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees. The scholarship is intended to inspire and support the students and providing financial support to research aimed at finding a cure. The recipient of the scholarship program will award range from $500 to $2,000.
The Boomer Esiason Foundation is a dynamic partnership of leaders in the medical and business communities joining with a committed core of volunteers to heighten awareness, education, and quality of life for those affected by cystic fibrosis.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Students with cystic fibrosis who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees with a clear sense of life goals
- Whose commitment to living life to the fullest – despite having CF – is exemplary.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship firstly you may signup yourself through the given link:
Applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered:
- Recent photo
- Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine
- Transcript (high school, college and/or graduate school)
- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
- W2 form for both parents
Applicants must return completed applications to:
Boomer Esiason Foundation
c/o Chris McEwan
483 10th Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10018
Financial Aid and Award Money:
$500 to $2,000 award money will be given to the winning candidates.
The application and accompanying information must be submitted by June 16, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any further question you can email at cmcewan-at-esiason.org