Res Artis provide a 12-week paid fellowship and laboratory in Miami named as “The Recalibrated Institution Fellowship”. Fellowship is open to practitioners from anywhere working in contemporary art, design, architecture and related disciplines, as well as cultural managers, economists, coders and all those interested in innovative institutional models. Res Artis mission enable sustainability by providing tools for professional development. Fellowship will provide a stipend of $3,750 and round trip travel expenses to Miami for up to 8 fellows–three of which will be awarded specifically to Miami-based practitioners.
Res Artis is the largest existing network of artist residency programs, representing the interests of more than 300 centers and organizations in 50 countries worldwide that offer international artists the optimum conditions for producing art.
To receive the scholarship, a beneficiary must:
- Practitioners from anywhere working in contemporary art, design, architecture and related disciplines, as well as cultural managers, economists, coders.
- All those interested in innovative institutional models.
- Applicants must have a fluent ability to understand the language
- International applicants are also eligible but are unable to assist in visa, sponsorship, or immigration requirements.
- A keen interest in innovative institutional models and infrastructural set-ups.
- Full-time participation during the entire 12-week project
- Strong motivation to work independently as well as collaboratively. Join daily working conversations with other participants and visiting faculty.
- The capacity to process and translate artistic, infrastructural, legal, technical, theoretical, and design research into strategic insights.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the fellowship, firstly you may register yourself by the given link:
Please provide the following documents to be eligible for the scholarship
- Short answers to a few basic questions
- A CV in PDF format
- Some examples of your previous work and current projects
- 2 references who know you on a professional level (name, email, phone, and affiliation)
- Applicants must have a valid passport.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- A total stipend of $3,750 and round trip travel expenses to Miami for up to 8 fellows–three of which will be awarded specifically to Miami-based practitioners.
- Housing will also be provided in Downtown Miami for up to five fellows with priority given to practitioners coming from outside of Miami.
Applications for the scholarship program will be accepted until July 17, 2017, 11:59 pm (EST)
Link for More Information: