The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship is a highly competitive award for high school and college students interested in SEO and content marketing. Unlike most scholarships which simply require good luck to win, the Publicity.ai scholarship puts the tools for winning in your hands by judging your entry on your ability to appreciate and explain genius marketing. They are always excited to see what the next generation of marketing leaders thinks is great content, hence awarding $1000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
Publicity.ai is a revolutionary cloud-based system integrating A.I. market analysis with on-demand professional services through which we have pioneered Publicity Acquisition.
- The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship is open to any high school or University student in the world
- Studying in the fields of Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or IT are recommended but not required
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of AMV and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win
How to Apply:
- Students applying must submit a brief essay explaining the best use of content marketing –the act of producing content to compel your audience to appreciate and share it– that they have seen.
- In 5 paragraphs or less, you should share what you saw (feel free to link to it if it’s online), how it made you feel, the call-to-action, and ultimately explain why a certain marketing campaign was the best use of content marketing that you have ever seen for the purposes of achieving business goals (typically increasing revenue and profits).
Submit your essay through the on-line application form. The link is: https://publicity.ai/?scholarship
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One (1) winner will receive a scholarship in the amount of out thousands of dollars ($1,000).
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is December 15th of each year. It is awarded on December 20th of each year.
Link for More Information: