Providian Medical believes that education is the key for anyone preparing to enter the workplace and embark on a career that’s why they play a small part in helping students achieve their educational goals with this The Providian Medical Scholarship. The program is accepting an application from those students who are enrolled in an accredited high school or college in the United States. The scholarship is in an effort to reward hard working students across the country. The winning candidates will get bi-annual $500 scholarship.
Providian Medical Equipment LLC is a full-service sales and service company specializing in reconditioned medical equipment. Providian Medical provides premium, industry-leading new and used Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT), C-Arms, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) equipment to the healthcare industry.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
- Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to enter, however, students on any career path are also welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
- There is no formal entry form to apply for the scholarship- you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum.
- Printed copy of your essay with your complete contact information on each page (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
Send all materials to:
ATTN: Providian Medical Scholarship
5335 Avion Park Dr. Unit A
Highland Heights, OH 44143
Financial Aid andAward Money:
Bi-annual scholarship of $500 amount will be given to the winning candidates.
The annual deadline for the application is June 21st for summer entry & Jan 15th for winter entry.
Link for more Information: