OneAZ Credit Union & OneAZ Community Foundation is offering two types of scholarships names as OneAZ Credit Union Scholarship and Quentin Bogart scholarship. The scholarships are open to the U.S. citizen and Arizona resident. 20 winners will be selected for OneAZ Credit Union Scholarship, and each will get $1000. One (1) Quentin Bogart Scholarship, valued at $4,000 will be given to the winning candidate. The scholarship can be applied to any school expenses the student incurs, such as books, supplies, housing, or tuition.
As a Credit Union, they are owned by their members, and their earnings are returned to the members in the form of better interest rates and lower fees for services.
Eligibility for OneAZ Credit Union Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who are Arizona residents and are enrolled full-time during the 2016-2017 academic year in either an undergraduate program as an incoming Junior or Senior at an accredited Arizona college, university or vocational school, orAs an incoming Sophomore enrolled in a two-year program
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Be a OneAZ Credit Union member with an account in good standing or a child, step-child, or grand-child of a OneAZ Credit Union member with an account in good standing.
Eligibility for the $4,000 Quentin Bogart scholarship:
- An applicant must be a U.S. citizen and an Arizona resident who is enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program as an incoming Junior or Senior at the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at Arizona State University during the 2016-2017 academic year
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Be a OneAZ Credit Union member with an account in good standing or a child, step-child, or grand-child of a OneAZ Credit Union member with an account in good standing
- Students enrolled in a graduate program are not eligible for a scholarship
How to Apply:
Applicants may submit an application for both a OneAZ scholarship and the Quentin Bogart scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria for both. The applying process is completely on-line. Interested candidates can use the given link to be applying for scholarship:
OneAZ will award 21 scholarships to U.S. citizens who are Arizona residents and enrolled full-time during the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Twenty (20) scholarships, valued at $1,000 each
- One (1) Quentin Bogart Scholarship, valued at $4,000 for a student pursuing a degree in education through the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at ASU
Online applications open on July 15, 2016, and ends on August 31, 2016, 5:00 pm Arizona time.
Link for more Information:
All questions regarding the Scholarship Program should be addressed in writing to scholarship-at-OneAZcu.com