The National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) Foundation is sponsoring the Greg Goff Leadership Awards based on outstanding leadership. The application is open to worldwide for high school seniors. The purpose of the Greg Goff Leadership is to encourage and recognize young leaders in their schools and communities and help in their higher education. Winners will get up to $2,000 that can be used for tuition, books, room, and board, or other college-related expenses.
The goal of the National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) Foundation is to support, encourage, and enable young people to pursue higher education by helping to eliminate financial barriers to entry.
- All High school seniors
- Open worldwide
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can apply online through the given link:
- Personal Statement
- Who has inspired you to become a leader and in what specific ways have you demonstrated the leadership skills you have learned from your role model?
- What does the word “leadership” mean to you and how have you demonstrated your definition of leadership in your school and/or community?
- A color headshot suitable for possible website posting
- A letter of recommendation
- A current transcript or grade report.
- Upload signature
Submitting Details: Candidate can email or mail of additional materials
Email – scholarships-at-nshssfoundation.org or
Mailed – the following address:
Greg Goff Leadership Award
1936 N. Druid Hills Road
Atlanta, GA 30319
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Greg Goff Leadership Award scholarship application for $2,000 college scholarships
- Scholarship funds will be sent to the university where the student enrolls and can be used for tuition, books, room, and board, or other college-related expenses.
- The scholarship funding is for the freshman year in college and is non-renewable.
The online application deadline is January 9, 2017.
Link for more Information: