The National Society of High School Scholars is accepting an application for its “NSHSS-DECA Entrepreneurial Scholar Awards” Program from high school junior and senior. At each step along the way from high school to college to career, NSHSS connects outstanding young scholars with the resources they need to develop their strengths and pursue their passions. Three winners will be selected and each will get $1,000 award.
The National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) is committed to the pursuit of academic excellence and embody the values of Mr. Nobel’s family tradition of peace and excellence.
- High school junior and senior NSHSS members who are also DECA members and who intend to pursue a college major in marketing, finance, hospitality or business.
- Be Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Applicants may be U.S. or international students.
How to Apply:
To apply for NSHSS-DECA Entrepreneurial Scholar Award, eligible students must sign in through the given link:
- Resume (may be copied and pasted or uploaded)
- Transcript (may be uploaded, mailed, or emailed)
- Educator recommendation (submitted via online form, link provided in application)
- DECA chapter advisor’s name and email address
- Color headshot suitable for website posting
- Personal statement of 500 words answering one of two questions below:
- Describe your career plans and how your membership in both DECA and NSHSS is preparing you to succeed.
- What does entrepreneurship mean to you?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winners of the “NSHSS-DECA Entrepreneurial Scholar Awards” will receive award $1,000.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is Friday, January 13, 2017.
Link for More Information: