The NSHSS Foundation fosters the growth of graduates who are enrolled in the STEM, business, economics, public policy, and environmental science and sustainability fields. Hence they are offering the “Business, Economics, and Public Policy scholarships” to high school seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and demonstrated a desire to major in the related field. A particular goal of the program is to help increase the representation of African-American, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, and females in careers where these targeted groups are under-represented.The winners will get up to $1,000 college scholarship funded by the NSHSSF.
The mission of The National Society of High School Scholars Foundation is to support education in the form of scholarships targeted to underrepresented minorities who express interest in pursuing careers that: fuel the global economy, stimulate innovation and creativity, or yield a strong ethical foundation for decision-making.
To be eligible, the applicant must be high school seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0 who are pursuing a degree in, or closely related to, one of the following disciplines:
- Business/Business Administration
- Public Policy
How to Apply:
In order to apply, the applicant may submit online application through the given link: http://nshssfoundation.org/nshss-foundation-businesspublic-policy-scholarship-application-2017/
- Requirements include the personal statement:
- A key element of the application is an essay of approximately 500 words describing your interests and experience as they relate to business, economics, or public policy.
- This essay should contain any additional information that you consider relevant to your application, such as financial and family circumstances and why the scholarship is important to you.
- You may copy and paste the essay here or upload it. Files accepted for uploading include doc. docx. txt. rft. pdf
- List of related activities: List and describe any activities in which you have participated related to business, economics, or public policy, including summer programs, clubs, or association, internships, etc.
- Educator recommendation: One educator recommendation will be applied to all NSHSS Foundation scholarships.
- The transcript and photo may be uploaded here or emailed to scholarships-at-nshssfoundation.org.
- The transcript may mail to NSHSS Foundation Business Scholarship 1936 N Druid Hills Rd., Atlanta, GA 30319.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The National Society of High School Scholars Foundation will award $1,000 college scholarship.
The application submission deadline is due on April 1st, 2017.
Link for More Information: