It was for deserving students to lose out on good opportunities because of the lack of resources for international students that’s why the NextGen Scholarship Fund was created. The scholarship is open to college accepted high school seniors, current undergraduate students attending a 2 or 4-year college. The scholarship helps for international students and non-citizens who come to the United States with hopes of obtaining higher education to create a better life for them and their families. The scholarship award amount is $1,000 will give to a deserving candidate who does the best.
P.E.R.K. is an advisory firm that is equipped to bridge the gap from concepts and ideas to solutions that enable your goals to become reality. P.E.R.K. offers public speaking series and workshops by trained staff who are certified to work with youth and women in areas of personal development and self-management.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have minimum 3.0 GPA
- College accepted high school seniors, current undergraduate students attending a 2 or 4-year college
- Must be an international student or non-citizen
- Must currently reside in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia OR must be accepted into a college or university that is in the Washington DC, Maryland, or Virginia tri-state area
How to Apply:
You may complete an online application through the given link: https://perkconsulting2.wufoo.com/forms/z10yv6qx0j57sis/
You must include the following documents with your application packet
- Applicants must also write two essays. Each essay needs to be approximately 500 words. You must choose two of the four essay topics to write about.
- Essay 1: What are your professional aspirations? How will your educational plans assist you in achieving your goals?
- Essay 2: Who has been your greatest inspiration in life? How has this person influenced your personal and career goals?
- Essay 3: Technology and innovation is a big part of our lives in 2016. If you had the power and resources to invent anything, what would you invent? Why?
- Essay 4: We want to know about your contributions to your community! What has been your greatest contribution so far, and how will continue your education benefit others?
- Two (2) letters of recommendations. One must be from a professor, teacher, principal, or high school guidance counselor
- An official transcript
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited university or college in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia
All materials must be mailed to:
Re: NextGen Scholarship
4600 Powder Mill Road
Beltsville, MD 20705
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded each fall.
All materials must be received by Friday, March 31, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any further question please Email Programs-at-perkconsulting.net