With the rise of the digital age, the Internet has become more important to our daily lives than ever before. Nutritive, Inc has put forward its Cloud Computing Scholarship Program focuses on cloud computing and the impact it could have on the Internet. Nutritive, Inc has put forward its Cloud Computing Scholarship Program for incoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students. The winning candidates will get one-time $1,000 scholarship award.
The world’s leading companies rely on Netuitive to proactively manage the performance of their critical applications and underlying IT infrastructures — physical, virtual and cloud.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or lawfully permanent resident in the United States. Netuitive employees, children, and grandchildren of Netuitive employees and owners of Netuitive are not eligible.
- Incoming freshmen: Applicant must be a current high school (including home schooled) student anticipating to graduate (or earn a GED) prior to December 31, 2016, and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale at the end of the junior year and must have taken either the ACT or SAT test. Applicant must also be planning to attend an accredited US college or university (post-secondary institution) by spring semester 2017.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students: Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale at the time of scholarship application, and be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or post-graduate degree-seeking course of study at a fully accredited US college or university (post-secondary institution) between Jan 1, 2017, and Dec 31, 2017.
- Applicants cannot have previously received this Netuitive scholarship in order to be eligible for consideration for a future award.
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay between 500 and 750 words in length, answering the following question: “How will the rise of cloud computing affect the internet?”
- Host the essay online (using Blogspot, a personal website, or something similar) and submit a link in the form. Access form by the link: http://www.netuitive.com/scholarship/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Netuitive, Inc. scholarship award is a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and supplies or equipment required for a specific course for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Application deadline is December 31, 2016.
Link for More Information: