The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development is proud to provide scholarship programs to eligible students seeking higher education. The candidates, who are enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education, are eligible to apply. The award amount varies and expenses including lodging, ground transportation, and airfare within the U.S. will be provided by NCAIED.
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. They are dedicated to putting the whole of Indian Country to work to better the lives of American Indian people- both now and for generations to come.
- Must be majoring in a business related field
- Must be a junior, senior or graduate student
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Must be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- If selected, candidate must be able to attend the NCAIED Scholarship Awards Luncheon
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form. The link is:
The candidates must also upload the following documents:
- Official State or Federal Tribal enrollment document
- Personal essay to include each of the following categories (250 – 750 words):
- Personal challenges you overcame in pursuit of higher education
- Community involvement
- Reason for pursuing higher education in business
- Business related experience (paid or volunteer)
- Plans following completion of degree program
- Activities and commitment to community to be considered
- Official Letter of Admission/Enrollment for 2016/2017 academic year
- Copy of class schedule for fall semester
The completed application packet must be submitted by October 17, 2016.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, you can email at: scholarships-at-ncaied.org