The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is proud to announce the NCAIED Scholarship Program. The program is open to full-time junior, senior or graduate student who are majoring in a business related field. Students who are enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education are encouraged to apply for the program. The purpose of the program provides scholarships to eligible students who are seeking higher education.The award amount varies and expenses including lodging, ground transportation, and airfare within the U.S. will be provided by NCAIED.
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.With over 40 years of assisting American Indian Tribes and their enterprises with business and economic development – they have evolved into the largest national Indian specific business organization in the nation. They take their motto, “Putting Indian Country To Work” to heart literally and are actively engaged in helping Tribal Nations and Native business people realize their entrepreneurial goals.
To eligible the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be majoring in a business related field
- Must be a junior, senior or graduate student
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Must be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- If selected, candidate must be able to attend the NCAIED Scholarship Awards Luncheon
How to Apply:
To apply for the NCAIED Scholarship, the applicant must submit online application through the given link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=1259c7e2fc764be387c9d9ae4f5b4cd9
- Official State or Federal Tribal enrollment document
- Personal essay to include each of the following categories (250 – 750 words):
- Personal challenges you overcame in pursuit of higher education
- Community involvement
- Reason for pursuing higher education in business
- Business Related Experience (Paid or Volunteer)
- Plans following completion of degree program
- Activities and commitment to community to be considered
- Official Transcripts (sealed and signed) – Must Be MAILED
- Official Letter of Admission/Enrollment for 2017-2018 academic year
- Copy of class schedule for Fall semester
Mail official transcripts (sealed & signed) to the following address:
The National Center For American Indian Enterprise Development
Attn: 2017 Scholarship Committee
953 E. Juanita Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85204
Financial Aid and Award Money:
If selected, the candidate must be able to attend the NCAIED Scholarship Awards Luncheon.
The applications must be submitted no later than July 7, 2017. Scholarships will be presented at the NCAIED Scholarship Awards Luncheon on September 6, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at scholarships-at-ncaied.org or phone: 480-545-1298