A lot of Scholarships are sponsored by businesses and individuals through the National FFA Foundation and given for a wide variety of experiences, career goals, and higher education plans. FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. More than 1,800 scholarships are available. Each scholarship has different criteria and award amount.
The letters “FFA” stand for Future Farmers of America. Today, the National FFA Organization remains committed to the individual student, providing a path to achievement in premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
Each scholarship sponsor sets their own criteria for the scholarships they provide and you may be awarded a scholarship based on criteria such as your intended major or the school you plan to attend. The basic requirement for each scholarship is as follows:
- Be less than 23 years of age at time of application (February 1)
- Be current FFA members unless otherwise stated
- Be U.S citizen or permanent resident
- Must have Social Security Number to claim scholarships
- Plan to attend post-secondary school in the U.S
- Be a high school senior or currently enrolled in college
- Be a full-time student
- Actively attending classes
- Minimum of 12 credit hours if enrolled in a post-secondary institution
How to Apply:
- To be applying, the candidate can create an account or login applying for the scholarships. The link is given blow: https://auth.ffa.org/STS/account/signin
- The candidates can check the list of available scholarships through the given link: https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/sch_poster.pdf
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- More than 1,800 scholarships are available for the currently enrolled students. Scholarship amount varies.
- In 2016, the National FFA Organization awarded $2.2 million in scholarships designed to fit the diversity of our applicants.
The online scholarship applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. EST, Feb. 1, 2017.Required scholarship signature pages must be postmarked by Feb. 8, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at Scholarships-at-ffa.org