Michigan Youth Empowerment Foundation (mYe) is pleased to announce the Future Mobility Creativity Contest that is sponsored by Page Automotive. The contest is open to all students who are enrolled in a school in the state of Michigan in the fall of 2017. They would like to invite their innovators of the future to use their imagination for creation: What will mobility look like in 10 to 20 years from now? How would you leverage your creativity to convey your vision so people around you will be inspired? The contest is designed to evoke young thinkers’ sense of wonder and to nurture their passion. The foundation will be awarded one Golden Prize, two Silver Prizes, and three Bronze Prizes for each school group (Elementary school, Middle school, and High school).
Michigan Youth Empowerment Foundation (mYe) is a 501(c3) nonprofit foundation established to promote STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) programs to students K-12 and provide opportunities for them to contribute their knowledge to society.The mYe’s mission is to provide students exposure to industrial trend and promote peer collaboration to help them prosper and become contributing members of world society.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a school in the state of Michigan in the fall of 2017.
- The applicant can enter the Contest as an individual, or you can enter the Contest as a team (limited to 2 people). Both team members must meet the eligibility requirements. The grade of the team will be determined by the highest grade of the two members
- A team member cannot enter the Contest as an individual at the same time.
How to Apply:
- To enter for the Creativity Contest, the applicant may download application through the given link:http://myefound.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/2017-Mobility-Contest-Entry-Form.pdf
- You will need to describe your entry (up to 200 words) and attach to your Entry Form.
You can submit your entry before the deadline either electronically by email or deliver to the following address:
Page Honda Bloomfield
1819 S Telegraph Road,
Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
ATTN: Office Manager Kathy Farnsworth
Phone: 248-333-3200 (for information regarding delivery only)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Awards for the finalists include one Gold Prize, two Silver Prizes, and three (3) Bronze Prizes, respectively in each school group.
Golden Prize (1 for each group) – total USD850
- Elementary School – USD100
- Middle School – USD250
- High School – USD500
Silver Prize (2 for each group) – total USD700
- Elementary School – USD50
- Middle School – USD100
- High School- USD200
Bronze Prize (3 for each group) –total 9 Trophy
- Elementary School- Trophy
- Middle School- Trophy
- High School- Trophy
The application submission will close on October 2, 2017, 23:59 EDT and finalists will be posted on themYe website on October 16, 2017.The award ceremony will be held in November 2017.
Link for More Information: