The Business Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship is offered by The Mortgage Reports Website. The scholarship is open to students who are entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to business or finance. Students must be at least 17 years of age and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to be entered in this highly competitive scholarship award. The aim of Business Leaders Scholarship Program is to build awareness of the value and rewards associated with financial markets. An initial award of $1000 will be given to the winning candidate.
TheMortgageReports.com is a leading provider of mortgage leads for major financial institutions across the country. It is not responsible for the accuracy of rates, APR or loan information posted by brokers, lenders or advertisers. Any connected advertisements do not imply affiliation or endorsement by any government agency.
- The minimum age 17 years or older.
- The GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- The student must be currently enrolled in an accredited finance, economics or real estate program.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply only online for the scholarship. The link is: http://themortgagereports.com/scholarship/
- All applicants must submit a 600 to 1,000-word essay explaining what they hope to accomplish during their career in a business or finance field and how the scholarship would fulfill those goals. Recommended topics included:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in finance, economics or real estate? Tell us about an experience that motivated your decision.
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing small business leaders in today’s commercial landscape?
- How will you positively impact the world through a career in business?Discuss any hardships or challenges you have had to overcome in pursuit of your education or career.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Mortgage Reports will award $1000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
All applications must be received by January 29th, 2017. Final Award Selection will be held on March 15, 2017.
Link for More Information: