The Morehead-Cain experience is an undergraduate educational opportunity like no other. The Morehead-Cain is a program proven to develop leaders in a framework intentionally nimble. Morehead-Cain Scholars are driven leaders who enjoy the rare combination of potential, principle, and purpose. They seek and receive more from their undergraduate experience than academic achievement alone. The Morehead-Cain is a four-year merit scholarship to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill that also supports for your life across the world.
The Morehead-Cain employs all of the relationships and resources of the Foundation to accelerate the scholars’ experience, providing them more insight, more connections, more engagement, more skill, more understanding, more capacity for impact.
To be eligible for the Morehead-Cain, you must be:
- A competitive applicant to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- On track to graduate in the spring
- For North Carolina students you must be nominated by your high school (All N.C. high schools are eligible) and they can apply directly for the scholarship
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must create an account through the given link:
The Morehead-Cain scholarship Support for your life at Carolina in the following way:
- Full tuition
- Student fees
- Books and a laptop
- Supplies and miscellaneous
- Discovery funds to be used for education opportunities
For North Carolina Students: Application due for students attending in-state, out-of-state, and international high schools is October 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: