Microsoft is pleased to announce their annual Tuition Scholarships Program to encourage students to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines. The scholarships are available to students, enrolled as full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada or Mexico. They are committed to offering scholarships to those individuals from backgrounds that may historically have been underrepresented in the technical field. Recipients will receive full or partial tuition covered for one academic year.
Microsoft is a multinational computer technology corporation. It globally invests in the development of the next tech industry leaders and pursues diverse candidates who are ready to help us do our best work yet.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada or Mexico at the time you submit the application.
- A demonstrated the record of academic achievement/excellence. Because the scholarship is merit-based, you must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0.
- The scholarship is open to students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM degree.
- Show satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related STEM discipline.
How to Apply:
Candidate can apply only online for Microsoft Tuition Scholarship Program by the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- As a recipient of the scholarship, you will be able to have full or partial tuition covered for one academic year. Full tuition scholarships will cover tuition for the academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university
- Microsoft will make payments to the designated school, and amounts are not transferable to other academic institutions. You may use the funds for tuition only – not for other costs listed on your bursar bills, such as room and board.
You can apply for the scholarship no later than January 26, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at scholars-at-microsoft.com