College can be expensive, and students are very often ending up with tens of thousands of dollars of student loan debts that can follow them around for years. For this reason, Meldon Law is pleased to offer College Scholarship Essay Contest for all students who are attending an accredited U.S. college or university in the fall of 2017. A $1,000 scholarship is given to the winner of the annual College Scholarship Essay Contest.
At Meldon Law, they are dedicated to using their experience, resources, and time to fight for Justice for victims of accidents and the rights of individuals charged with DUI and other criminal offenses.
In order to participate, applicants must be planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university in the fall of 2017
How to Apply:
- Applicants should submit their responses in Microsoft Word document format as an attachment, with the following information in the body of the email:
- Your name and address
- The school you plan on attending in the fall of 2017
- Your major
- If you are under 18 years old, contact information for your parent(s) or legal guardian
- Applicants should submit a 500-word response to the following question:
- The remarkable popularity of Pokemon GO seems to indicate that augmented reality games may be the wave of the future. While games that require players to get out and interact with the real world may initially seem harmless, they can put players at a serious risk of injury. In fact, there have already been reports of accidents caused by people playing Pokémon GO while driving. Should the companies that manufacture games such as Pokémon GO be held liable if the game causes injury?
Applicants can send complete packet to meldonlawscholarship-at-gmail.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Meldon Law is offering $1,000 scholarship to the winning participants.
The application deadline is January 20, 2017, and a final decision will be made on or before January 27, 2017, and the winner will be notified via email.
Link for more Information: