Bradley R. Corbett, a qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney is offering an annual scholarship to one college/university student in the United States. To be entering in scholarship contest, the candidates are required to submit an essay. The winning candidate will get an annual award of $2000 that can be used towards tuition or books at an accredited college or university.
The Law Offices of Bradley R. Corbett offer the best in experience, representation, and understanding. They are known for being committed to understanding our clients’ situations and thoughtfully attacking their cases with knowledge and skill in the field of criminal defense law.
- Must be a US citizen
- The Bradley R. Corbett Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Open to any students of any degree seeking category.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
How to Apply:
For applying the essay contest, the candidates must submit an essay in one of the following topics:
- How will you further benefit our society by obtaining a degree?
- Why is there a high correlation between the level of education attained by an incarcerated person and his or her recidivism rate?
- How does education help break the cycle of poverty?
- Essay must be between 500 and 1,000 words long and must fully answer one of the questions above.
- Please include your name and contact information within the email.
- Please provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment.
- Essay must be emailed to scholarship-at-bradleycorbettlaw.com. Subject line: “Entry for The Bradley R. Corbett Scholarship.”
Financial Aid and Award Money:
An annual $2000 scholarship will be given to one college/university student in the United States.
Entry deadline is July 15, 2017. Winners will be announced annually on or about August 15.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions or would like to contribute additional materials, please email scholarship-at-bradleycorbettlaw.com.