The LaubacherLaw & Co. is now offering the Domestic Violence Law Firm Scholarship to students who are the resident of Ohio. The program is available to high school or graduate school students who are currently attending an accredited university or graduate school/high school with a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA.Laubacher& Co. Domestic Violence Scholarship to raise awareness of domestic violence issues and how education is a key to ending abuse.A check for $1,000 will be given to the deserving candidate that can be used exclusively for higher education tuition and related expenses.
Laubacher & Co. is a family law firm located in Rocky River, Ohio – in the Cleveland area. Laubacher& Co. is an Ohio family law practice founded in 1999. The firm works to protect the rights of its clients and safeguard their futures and the futures of their children.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient is currently attending a high school or accredited university or graduate school in the fall of 2017.
- Recipient is a legal U.S. resident and resident of Ohio (can be attending school elsewhere, though) or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
How to Apply:
The interested candidate may download application form to apply for the scholarship, through the given link: https://www.laubacherlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2017-Ohio-Domestic-Violence-Scholarship.docx
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- An official copy of high school and/or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
- One-page essay on how domestic violence affected you.
- A short (1-3 sentences) statement or piece of advice for people going through a similar situation
The application materials should mail to:
20525 Center Ridge Road, Suite 626
Cleveland, OH 44116
You may also email (in PDF format): Connie Ewashinka: cewashinka-at-laubacherlaw.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The Domestic Violence Scholarship is to be used exclusively for higher education tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the recipient’s education institution to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- The award recipient shall provide Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.) before payment is made.
The complete application may submit no later than July 31, 2017. Domestic Violence Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or around August 15, 2017.
Link for more Information: