If you’re a high school or college/university student and you’re in the process of finding scholarships, the LA Tutors 123 is providing a one-time “LA Tutors Education Scholarship”. Students who currently enrolled as a high school or college/university within the United States or Canada are eligible for the scholarship program. Purpose of the program is to provide opportunities for gaining realworking experience in a chosen field. The winners will get $500 stipend, which may be applied to the school-related expenses as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
LA Tutors 123 is a premier test preparation, academic consultation, and private tutoring company in Los Angeles. It gives students the chance to connect with adults outside their circle who might be able to help students get into their top choice college or get an internship.
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent)
- Must be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can apply online application through the given link:
The following documents must be included:
- Essay – The essay should describe the goal of the particular project and provide the link to access the content such as the blog, app, etc. (if applicable).
- Letter of Recommendation – The letter should evaluate the quality of the work.
- Photo – The photo should be one taken during project execution.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The applicant of the winning project will receive a one-time scholarship of $500, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.
Link for more Information: