The Columbus State Community College is offering “Jumpstart to Success” Scholarship for the High School Graduate Ohio residents. The scholarship is designed to help the students who wants to attend college full-time.
Columbus State Community College engages all the students in creating individualized, accessible and mutually accountable pathways that allow them to pursue their goals.
- Must be Ohio Resident
- High School graduate or GED
- Have completed at least two semesters at CSCC with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher AND who have not been full-time students (12+ hours) in either of their two most recent semesters
- Must commit to attend full-time (12+ hours) if awarded this scholarship
- Priority given to students in AAS Business Programs (Accounting, Business management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing)
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form must be Type or complete in black only. The application form can be downloaded by the link:
The candidates can submit their application to:
CSCC Financial Aid Office
Rhodes Hall 143
550 East Spring Street Columbus, OH 45215
- $1000 award for 2015-16 academic year ($500 per Semester for Autumn and Spring semesters only)
- $1500 award renewal for 2016-17 academic year ($750 per semester for Autumn and Spring semesters only) with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
The complete application packet must be received by July 31, 2015.
Link for More Information: