Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd is pleased to honor the launch of the ‘Invensis Young Thinker Scholarship Essay Award’. The award is a unique opportunity for students in USA, UK, and Australia to showcase their knowledge and skills in the form of an insightful essay and win laurels for their efforts. Through the award, they like to encourage young thinkers to continue on the path of success and earn recognition that would enable them to get a foothold in the industry of their choice. USD 500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Invensis Technologies is a leading IT-BPO service provider has been empowering clients around the world to achieve business transformation and growth through its services that boost process and operational efficiencies.
- The ‘Invensis Young Thinker Scholarship Essay Award’ is open to all undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in universities in USA, UK, and Australia.
- Applicants must be within the age group of 18-26 years.
- Citizenship of the country is not mandatory.
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.0.
How to Apply:
- For applying the essay Award, the candidates are required to submit an essay of 600 words or more on the topic “How Robotic Process Automation is shaping the future of Business Process Outsourcing?”
- The candidates can submit their essay through the given link: https://www.invensis.net/scholarship-form
- Provide a photo of yourself (less than 500 KB in size) along with the essay
- The essay should be written only in English
- The essay should be completely original in its content and not copied from any source
- Referring to credible sources or publications is allowed and hyperlinks must be provided to these sources
- The essay must be substantiated through research, data, expert viewpoints and / or graphs as cited in reference materials
- The essay must be properly formatted, with the headline, subheadings, paragraph breaks, bullet points and alignments (as required). Correct usage of punctuation and grammar is expected
- Include your name, address and contact details in the essay document.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The scholarship prize for the best essay received across all regions is USD 500.
The application deadline is November 30, 2016, 11.59pm.
Link for More Information: