There is unique and amazing opportunity available for both a Postdoc and a Research Advisor to receive “Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship”. The Fellowship Program is managed by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) under an interagency agreement between the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). All Postdocs fellows will receive a stipend award ranging from $75,000 to $79,000 Postdocs also receive a $5,000 stipend supplement and a stipend award of $10,000 is conferred directly to the Research Advisor.
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORAU) is a not-for-profit corporation and university consortium that manages ORISE on behalf of DOE.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
Eligibility for Postdocs:
- U.S. Citizens Only
- Ph.D. in a relevant field must be completed before beginning the appointment and within five years of the application deadline
- Proposal must be associated with an accredited U.S. university, college, or U.S. Government Laboratory
- Eligible candidates may only receive one award from the IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program. The Program does not permit a second award no matter how long ago the first award was conferred
Eligibility for Research Advisors:
- Must be an employee of an accredited U.S. university, college or U.S. Government Laboratory
- Are not required to be U.S. Citizens
How to Apply:
Postdoctoral applicants must create an account and complete a profile through the given link: https://www.zintellect.com/Home/Applicant
The Research Advisor Packet should upload through the given link: http://orau.org/icpostdoc/documents/IC%20Postdoc%20Research%20Advisor%20Commitment.pdf
Financial Did and Award Money:
- To the Postdoc – A stipend award ranging from $75,000 to $79,000, depending upon the location of the appointment, as well as a $6,000 travel allowance.
- To the College, University, or U.S. Government Laboratory –A stipend award of $10,000 is conferred directly to the Research Advisor as well as a $5,000 laboratory allowance.
- To the Research Advisor– a travel allowance of $2,000 for IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program travel.
The deadline for submission of applications is March 31, 2017, 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Link for More Information: