Are you a creator? Do you make people think? Submit your best design for chance at a $1,000 college scholarship and nationwide recognition. Influence Print is pleased to announce “Award for Design Excellence 2016” to the incoming freshmen, current freshmen and graduate students. The awards is offered for students majoring or interested in design and applied arts or graphic design with strong academic records and outstanding creative abilities. Show off your work to the industry and the world by using this opportunity to promote something- a cause, a product, yourself, practically anything.
From their start, Influence Print has been an innovator in the use of cutting edge technology to offer products and services that allow their customers to remain competitive in today’s fast paced business environment.
To apply for the scholarship,
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States and may not be an associate (employee) of any division of Influence Print.
- Incoming Freshmen:
- You must be a current student, have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and have taken either the ACT or SAT test.
- If you’re incoming freshmen from high school, you need to graduate or earn your GED between August 1st and November 1st.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors: You must have a cumulative college grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university during the 2016/2017 school year.
- Graduate Students: You must be enrolled in or accepted to an accredited graduate-level program during the 2016/2017 school year. If currently enrolled, you must be in good standing with a GPA over 3.0 on a 4-point scale.
How to Apply:
- To be considered, all submitted works must be digitally created, and be based in visual communication design.
- In other words, create something awesome! Use this opportunity to promote something: inform of a cause, advertise a product, show off your talent as an artist, the sky is really the limit.
- Upload your design (Provide your highest-res copy, or native file), and 300 word description of your design. Be sure to include your name, email address, and use the subject “scholarship” in the appropriate fields. The link is: http://influencegraphics.leapfile.com/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The selected recipient will receive a one-time $1,000 educational scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- The five finalists will be selected by a team of Influence Print judges and featured on the Influenceprint.com website and Facebook page.
The deadline to submit your design is December 31st, 2016 at midnight.
Link for More Information: