If you have a passion for sports and especially golf then you have a chance to apply for a scholarship. Hitting The Golf Ball is pleased to offering an annual scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.They understand that education can be a significant expense and know how difficult it can be for students and their families to make ends meet, that’s why they provide opportunities for students through a scholarship to pursue their career goals. The winning candidate will receive $1000 that can be used either in course materials or other resources.
Denny created the “Hitting The Golf Ball”, is dedicated to helping beginner golfers to improve their golf game with helpful tips from golfers and detailed golf equipment buying guides. Simply put, their aim is to help you “Hit The Golf Ball” perfectly.
This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools or who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
How to Apply:
In order to participate,
- Students must submit an essay between 500-1000 words long and submit to us via a Word .doc. Additionally, add this URL to your website (If you have any) on the following topic:
- Example: Best Golf Rangefinders and Best Golf Swing Analyzers
- “How Technology is Affecting Sports”
- When you will be done with these steps, email us at scholarships [at] hittingthegolfball.com with the entire details listed below and attached Word document:
- Your personal details (full name, telephone number and mailing address)
- The name of the school you attend or are attending
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified
- Your area of study
- By submitting your essay, you give us permission to use it for marketing and promotions purposes.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- $1000 will be made payable (via US mail or Direct Deposit via PayPal) to the accredited university, college, or high school (institution) as designated by the applicant after the application deadline.
- The scholarship award must be applied to school expenses (including but not limited to tuition, books, fees and on-campus housing fees) during the school year.
The deadline for submission is January 31st, 2017, and the winner will be selected by February 15th, 2017. They are run their scholarship program annually.
Link for more Information: