Professional Beauty Association (PBA) Hans Neumaier Scholarship is open to anyone who is 18 years old or older, current PBA student member and enrolled as full time in an accredited cosmetology school. The scholarships are funded by Hans Neumaier, PBA Lifetime Member and administered by the Professional Beauty Association Foundation.Up to 5 scholarships will be given that contain $1,000 maximum award amount.
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is a member-based organization that helps to advance the professional beauty industry. Its services include education, charitable outreach, government advocacy, events and more. It is the largest organization of salon professionals with members representing salons, distributors, manufacturers and beauty professionals.
The candidates must follow the given criteria:
- The scholarship recipient must be at least 18 years of age
- A PBA member in good standing at the times of scholarship application and award
- Must be an individual Student member of PBA
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link of form is:
The candidates must submit the essay on the following topics:
- Explain what you hope to achieve through this scholarship?
- What professional qualities are demonstrated by the PBA Lifetime Member (honored and recognized through this scholarship) and how can you use this example to help you in your own career?
The maximum award of Hans Neumaier Memorial Scholarship is $1,000 and upto five scholarships will be awarded in 2015.
The application deadline is August 31, 2015.
Link for More Information:
If you need additional information, you can contact to Rachel Molepske at 480.455.3453 or email to: Rachel-at-probeauty.org.