Gate City Bar Association is offering its annual scholarship for minority law students. The scholarship is available for the students who are either currently enrolled in Georgia law school or who are Georgia residents enrolled in an out-of-state law school. Candidates are analyzed through a two-tier process including an application, associated documentation and as well as rigorous interview.
The Gate City Bar Association was established in 1948. It is the oldest African-American Bar Association in the State of Georgia. The Gate City Bar Association was organized by ten African-American lawyers to provide the educational, social and community involvement of a professional association for African-American lawyers.
- Minority Law students , in good standing, who are either currently enrolled in Georgia law school, or who are Georgia residents enrolled in an out-of-state law school
- First year students, in their first semester of law school are not eligible
- Former recipient are not eligible
- Previous applicants who meet the requirement but were not selected are welcome to apply
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. The form can be downloaded by the given link:
- Provide an official law school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
The completed scholarship application can be forwarded to s.beak-at-tkslaw.com
October 2, 2015 is the application deadline.
Link for more Information:
Any question regarding the scholarship, can be emailed to: jgoins-at-lbblaw.com or you can call at (404) 991-2160.