The Babson College is proud to declare free online course named as “Marketing Fundamentals: Who Is Your Customer. Course intended to learn key marketing concepts to implement customer acquisition strategies to find the right customers and grow your business.
Marketing is a means of creating value for consumers and engendering loyalty and enthusiasm for your product or service. The course will give you knowledge about marketing strategies Consumer behavior and how you can leverage market data to grow your business.The course will start on April 25, 2017.
Course At A Glance
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 4-6 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Babson College
- Languages: English
- Price: Yes
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: The course will start on April 25, 2017.
- About University: An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Aim of University: University is aimed to be the preeminent institution in the world for Entrepreneurial Thought & Action and known for it. They want to expand the notion of entrepreneurship to embrace and celebrate entrepreneurs of all kinds. They want to put the power of entrepreneurship as a force for economic and social value creation in as many hands in the world as they can.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course.
About This Course
- Benefits: The course will provide you a toolkit, you can apply that tool to real world situations. Topics include the marketing mix, segmentation, targeting and positioning, marketing strategy, consumer behavior. The language of the course is English.
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: As the key objective of an organization’s marketing efforts is to develop satisfying relationships with customers that benefit both the customer and the organization. These efforts lead marketing to serve an important role within most organizations and within society. At the organizational level, marketing is a vital business function that is necessary for nearly all industries whether the organization operates as a for-profit or as a not-for-profit.
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself through the given link to join this free on-line course: https://courses.edx.org/register
Why Take This Course
- Advantage of Course: Having a marketing plan is essential to any successful business. Marketing is often an afterthought for entrepreneurs as they focus on getting their venture off the ground. You will learn how marketing is a vital part of launching a successful business, and for keeping one running, and how marketing concepts can be applied to entrepreneurial situations.
- Certificate: You can pursuing a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($49). Your Statement provides a summary of what you’ve learned and how long it took, giving you official evidence to show employers, buy a Statement add it to their CV or resume.
- How segmentation, targeting, and positioning methods can be used to acquire customers
- How to use the marketing mix; product, price, promotion, and place
- Consumer behavior and how you can leverage market data to grow your business
- How to use marketing strategies to position your company for maximum value creation
- Gary Ottley: Dr. Ottley has been a full-time Lecturer at Babson since 2008. He teaches core marketing courses and multiple electives at both the undergraduate and MBA levels, in multiple formats (full-time, part-time, and blended).
- Anjali S. Bal: She is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Babson College (USA). Prior to joining Babson College, Anjali was an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Dominican University of California (USA) and a lecturer at the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University (Canada).
Basic knowledge of Business & Management is helpful to you during the course.
You Might Also Be Interested In
If you are interested you can also join “Family Business – Strategy Essentials” free online course
- In this marketing course, you will learn how to assess the value you provide to the consumer as well as the value the customer offers your business. By the end of the course, you will be thinking about marketing strategically in order to grow your business, rather than as a tactical cost.
- Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects. Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn.
For more information about the course, you can check the given link: