The Open University would like to announce free online course named as “Business Fundamentals: Customer Engagement”. The course intended to help you that how to design your activities to engage customers through relationships instead of a one-off sale.
This free online course introduces the principles of relationship marketing, revealing long-term relationships as the way to unlock value for marketers, customers, and other stakeholders. The course will start on April 3, 2017.
Course At A Glance
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 3 hours per week
- Subject: Business Fundamentals
- Institution: The Open University (OU)
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: The course will start on April 3, 2017
- About University: The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning.
- Aim of University: Develop an Open University manifesto for public engagement with research, provide structured opportunities for publics, students, user communities and other stakeholders to engage with OU researchers and research.
This course is intended for anyone looking to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers or other stakeholders and does not require any previous experience of studying relationship marketing.
About This Course
- Benefits: The free online course designed to help you gain fundamental business and financial skills, including communication, networking, relationship building, project management, personal financial planning and management, investment and financial services. The language of the course is English.
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: Relationship marketing isn’t restricted just to business-to-consumer transactions. Whether you are in the public sector, the military or even a technology start-up, you’ll find out how ideas developed in the context of customers are equally applicable to the relationships organizations have with stakeholders, such as investors, and other departments in a large organization.
How to Join This Course
- You should register yourself through the given link to join this free on-line course: https://www.futurelearn.com/register
- Use the hashtag #FLBFengagement to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course
Why Take This Course
- Advantage of Course: You will explore how organizations choose the right customers to engage with, how they sustain such engagement, and how and why they disengage.
- Certificate: To be eligible to buy a Certificate of Achievement, you must mark over 90% of course steps as complete and attempt all test questions, achieving a score of over 70%.You can easily add it to your LinkedIn profile, CV or resume and share it with friends or employers.
- Discuss and apply the key principles of relationship marketing to your customers.
- Improve your own performance in organizations of which you are a member.
- Develop your analytical and prioritization skills.
- Assess and appreciate the ethical issues surrounding marketing relationships.
Haider Ali: He is a Lecturer in Marketing at the Open University. His research focuses on encouraging positive behavior change such as smoking cessation and improving diet.
Basic knowledge of Business fundamentals will be helpful during the course.
You Might Also Be Interested In
If you are inserted you can also join “ Business Fundamentals: Effective Communication” free online course.
- From communicating with customers to managing projects with success, creating financial plans to weighing up investment options, you’ll gain an awareness of a wide range of business and finance areas, which will boost your effectiveness at work today and your long-term employability tomorrow.
- Your Certificate provides a detailed transcript of what you’ve learned. This includes how long you spent studying the course and your average test score. The Certificate and transcript give you evidence to show during job or university applications, or appraisals.
For more information about the course, you can check the given link: