Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) is pleased to announce its fifth annual BioArt competition, a celebration of the artistic side of science. The contest is open to members of FASEB constituent societies, other biomedical and life scientists. Through the competition, FASEB aims to highlight the breadth of biomedical and life science studies, ranging from cancer drug delivery to crop nutrition. FASEB invites participants to submit captivating, high-resolution images and videos produced as part of cutting-edge life science research.
The mission of Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) is to advance health and welfare by promoting progress and education in biological and biomedical sciences through service to our member societies and collaborative advocacy.
The competition is open to members of FASEB constituent societies as well as to other biomedical and life scientists who can demonstrate funding from a US federal agency.
How to Apply:
Contestants may enter the competition by submitting original photographs, illustrations, data visualizations, or videos. FASEB will select winning images and videos across four categories:
- Fluorescence or Electron Microscopy
- All Other Life Science Images
- NEW Zika Virus or Liquid Biopsy
Entry Guidelines: Entries must be one of the following:
- High-resolution photography or illustration files at 300 dpi and less than 90 MB in size. Original JPG and TIF files are preferred, TIF files will need to be converted to .zip for submission
- The video file that is 60 seconds or less in length and less than 90 MB in size. WMV and MPEG-4 files are preferred, MPEG-4 files will need to be converted to .zip for submission
The candidates can submit their entry form through the given link:
The competition starts on July 7, 2016, and submission deadline is August 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: