The Dr. C. Moorer & Associates, Inc. is offering an essay contest named as “From Failure to Promise Scholarship Essay Contest”. The contest is open to high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate-level college students. The mission of the program is to encourage, mentor, and motivate students and educators to achieve great promise that results in improved global citizenship. The organization will provide up to $10,000 to 1st place winner and three prizes of $500 each to honorable mentions.
Dr. C. Moorer & Associates, Inc. was established in 2012, as a registered 501c3 scholarship-providing and grant-making organization. Its vision is “To serve as a global change agency whom positively impacts everyone within our span and realm of influence.”
- Contestants must be high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate-level college students
- Candidate have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA,
- Candidate must be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Dr. C. Moorer & Associates, Inc. is invites you to write an original essay – of at least 1500 words long addressing all (3) prompts.
- Which track(s): (On Track, Off Track, New Track, Fast Track, Tenure Track, or Backtrack) of the book, From Failure to Promise – “360 Degrees”, presented or reiterated the most important life lessons for you and why? (Cite at least 3-5 key examples from the book)
- The author reiterates the importance of (Faith, Education, Experience, and Effort) throughout the book, From Failure to Promise – “360 Degrees”. Which factor(s) was/were most vital to his evolution in going from a “flunk-out” to a “professor” at the very same university and beyond? (Cite at least 3-5 key examples from the book)
- How does the “Dr. C. Moorer’s – 7 Spheres of Influence and Integration Model “ from the book, From Failure to Promise – “360 Degrees” affect your world-view as related to civic responsibility and global citizenship? Explain.
- Essay cab be submitted through the given link: http://www.fromfailuretopromise.com/submit-your-essay
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- 1st place: $10,000
- (3) $500.00 honorable mentions
The deadline for the contest is July 31, 2017, at 11:59:59 pm – EST and finalists will be notified on September 1, 2017.
Link for more Information:
If you have any query, contact at scholarships-at-fromfailuretopromise.com