The Perseverance Scholarship is awarded through a competition sponsored by DuBoff & Associates, Chartered (“Sponsor”). The purpose of scholarship is to give the possibility of a college education to someone who might not otherwise have the opportunity (the “Competition”). If you are a high school or college student and are enrolled in a two–five-year institution in Maryland in 2016, you are welcome to apply for the scholarship. They are offering one $1,000 scholarship to help a Maryland student further his or her educational aspirations.
DuBoff & Associates, Chartered has been a family-owned and operated law firm in Maryland since its inception more than 30 years ago.They have dedicated their lives to the legal fight.
- The Competition is open to any high school or college student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia
- Enrolled in a two–five-year institution in 2016
- Employees of Sponsor, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition
- No minimum GPA is required
How to Apply:
To apply for scholarship, create a short (30–120 second) video and essay telling us about one of the following things:
- A time when you received help through a tough time. Who helped you? What was the outcome? What did you learn from this experience that you will take into the future?
- A time when you stuck up for someone else. How did you help him or her? What was the outcome? What did you learn from this experience that you will take into the future?
Video and Essay Guidelines:
- Your video and essay should also tell us how this scholarship will help you to achieve your educational goals.
- Your essay should expand on the content of your video and must be 750–1,500 words.
- The essay must be your original work and not previously published.
- Upload the video to YouTube using the title and description format: Title: DuBoff & Associates, Chartered Maryland Perseverance Scholarship
The Scholarship Winner will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship.
The scholarship competition ends August 1, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions, you can email to duboffslaw-at-gmail.com