The Clemson University is offering the “Division of Student Affairs Graduate Assistantship” for a full-time, degree-seeking student who is enrolled in the Master of Education – Student Affairs program. The purpose of the university is to provide diverse learning, research facilities and educational opportunities for thousands of young men and women throughout the country and the world. Winners will be able to indicate up to five preferences for assistantships once they have been admitted to the graduate program
The Clemson University was founded in 1889 by Thomas Green Clemson. Ranked as the 23rd best national public university by U.S. News & World Report, Clemson is a science- and engineering-oriented college dedicated to teaching, research and service
- Most assistantships in the Division of Student Affairs require you to be a full-time, degree-seeking student enrolled in the Master of Education – Student Affairs program
- They encourage you to investigate our program to ensure that it will meet your needs as a student. Also, keep in mind that if you are offered a position as a Graduate Assistant, you must have been accepted and offered admission to the Graduate School
- If you do not meet the standards of the Graduate School and/or the individual program in which you are interested, you may not accept a graduate assistantship
- All candidates for graduate assistantship positions must apply to the Graduate School
How to Apply:
To apply for the Graduate assistantship, candidates may submit an on-line application for on the given link:
Upload a resume
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Candidates will be able to indicate up to five preferences for assistantships once they have been admitted to the graduate program
- Candidates who have been admitted to the Graduate School AND completed the Graduate Assistant application prior to the application deadline will be considered for an invitation to the On-Campus Interview Days
- Preference will be given to those candidates who attend the On-Campus Interview Days. Should positions remain open after the On-Campus Interview Days, phone or Skype interviews may be conducted
The application deadline for both the Graduate School Application and Graduate Assistantship Application is February 1, 2017.
- The On-Campus Interview Days will be February 23-25, 2017.
- Offers for assistantships will begin on Monday, February 27, 2017.
Link for more Information:
For more information on the Master of Education – Student Affairs program, contact: Dr. Rachel Wagner, mailto:rwagne3-at-clemson.edu