The Wonderful Company LLC is delighted to announce “Wonderful Pistachios “Destroy Ernie’s Evidence” Sweepstake”. The sweepstake is open to residents of 50 U.S. states and D.C., who are 18 years or older at the time of the application. Wonderful Pistachios encourage the people to strive for excellence in their jobs while leading healthy, rewarding lives. The person who will win will get A 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock or vehicle, ARV of the Vehicle is as of the date of printing of these Official Rules and will be up to $40,000.
The Wonderful Company LLC, formerly known as Roll Global, is a private corporation based in Los Angeles, California. With revenues of over $4.8 billion, it functions as a holding company for Stewart and Lynda Resnick, and as such is a vehicle for their personal investments in a number of businesses.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Legal residents of 50 U.S. states and D.C
- Who are 18 years or older (or 19 for residents of AL and NE) at the time of entry.
How to Apply:
To be entered in this program you may login to www.helpErnie.com and after log in submit your registration by following the on-screen registration requirements. (1) entry into the Grand Prize Pool and qualify to win all other prizes. Limit one (1) registration per person/email address.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- One (1) Grand Prize: A 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock or vehicle of equal value includes freight and handling but excludes tax, title and license charges (the “Vehicle”). ARV of the Vehicle is as of date of printing of these Official Rules and will be up to $40,000
- Eighteen (18) Bi-Weekly Winners: Per the Chart above, the Bi-Weekly Winners and Prizes are as follows, according to which Bi-Week Chapter it is awarded.
- Bi-Week Chapter 1: One (1) winner will receive $10,000.00, awarded in the form of a check. ARV: $10,000.
- Bi-Week Chapter 2: One (1) winner will receive a package of four (4) Coachella VIP Passes, which include: entrance to the venue, day parking lots and the two venue VIP areas for all three days. VIP pass holders may visit the camping areas. VIP parking is not included. Winners must provide their own travel to the concert. ARV: $899 each. In the event that a bi-weekly prize winner does not wish to obtain the Coachella passes as stated herein, he/she may choose a cash alternative in lieu of the passes in the amount of $3,596.
- Bi-Week Chapter 3: Two (2) winners, each winner will receive $5,000 in Stubhub Credits, awarded in the form of online credits. ARV: $5,000 each. In the event that a bi-weekly prize winner does not wish to obtain the Stubhub credit as stated herein, he/she may choose a cash alternative in lieu of the credit in the amount of $5,000.
- Bi-Week Chapter 4: Two (2) winners, each winner will receive $5,000.00. ARV: $5,000.00 each.
- Bi-Week Chapter 5: One (1) winner will receive a $10,000.00, awarded in the form of a check. ARV: $10,000.
- Bi-Week Chapter 6: Ten (10) winners, each winner will receive a Nintendo Switch with launch games: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, 1-2 Switch, Just Dance 2017, Skylanders, Super Bomberman R. Launch game titles subject to change based on availability. ARV: $1,000 each
- Bi-Week Chapter 7: One (1) winner will receive an African Safari for two (2) people. Trip includes roundtrip coach airfare for winner and a guest from major Sponsor-approved airport nearest winner’s home to Kenya, Africa; which includes: camping accommodations, all meals for a 5-day stay, and tours of Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, and Amboseli National Park. Pick up and drop off directly at Nairobi International Airport included. ARV: $11,390.00.
Your application must be submitted on or before June 30, 2017, at 11:59:59 PM ET.
Link for More Information: