Denny’s Hungry for Education (HFE) is a multicultural scholarship program targeting students from elementary through college and is designed to recognize and reward students for their ideas to fight against childhood hunger. The Denny’s Hungry for Education will be available across the United States to students who are U.S. residents. Denny’s will partner with 8 leading non-profit minority advocacy organizations to launch the programs across the United States. The program will award more than $200,000 in scholarships to deserving elementary, high school and college students for their ideas to help Denny’s fight childhood hunger.
Denny’s Hungry for Education (HFE) mission is to recognize students by awarding deserving students with scholarships for their ideas to help Denny’s efforts to fight childhood hunger.
- Basic scholarship eligibility requirements: Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident and be enrolled in an accredited U.S. educational institution.
- High school and college students must meet GPA level and other requirements set by each organization. Students may apply for one scholarship per program year.
- If an applicant is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights in order for the student to receive the scholarship award.
- Scholarship funds must be used for education-related expenses such as tuition or related fees, books, supplies, or equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Go to dennyshungryforeducation.com and select the appropriate link to the category that applies to you (K-12, High School or College). Then select the partner organization through which you wish to apply for the scholarship.
- Step 2: When the partner window opens, click “Apply Now”.
- Step 3: Complete Denny’s Rewards form (optional). Upon completion, you will be enrolled as a Denny’s Rewards member and will automatically receive a FREE Denny’s breakfast coupon on your birthday along with other exclusive offers throughout the year.
- Step 4: After completing the Denny’s Rewards sign-up, go to the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page. Click on the specific HFE partner organization through which you want to apply for the scholarship. You then will be redirected to the partner’s website to complete the application.
- Applying for the college scholarship, the candidates must register themselves through the given link: http://assets.fbmta.com/clt/dnny/lp/join/join_hfe_test.asp?Inputsource=hfe
The program will award more than $200,000 in scholarships to deserving elementary, high school and college students for their ideas to help Denny’s fight childhood hunger.
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship Program will begin January 2, 2017. Students may apply during the first application period, January 2, 2017-April 14, 2017. Or they may apply during the second application period, September 1, 2017-December 1, 2017.
Link for more Information:
For additional information regarding the scholarship program, you can contact by email at hungryforeducation-at-dennys.com.