Dana’s House, Inc. is pleased to announce the scholarship program for students of age 21 and under who reside in Arkansas. The scholarship program is intended to assist students who plan to continue education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice. Up to three awards of $1,000 will be given to the winning candidates.
The mission of Dana’s House is to advocate for the best interests of children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect and ensure that each child is given the opportunity to grow up in a safe and nurturing environment.
Applicants to the Dana’s House, Inc. Foster Child Scholarship Program must be:
- Students, age 21 and under, who reside in Arkansas
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll for the first time in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
- A current or former foster child , having been in foster care of at least one year prior to graduation
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the scholarship application form by using the given link:
The application becomes complete and valid only when all of the following materials are received:
- Current Complete Transcript of Grades
- Birth Certificate or State ID Copies
- Proof of Foster Child Status, including Foster Care Entry and Exit Dates
- Signature of Student and/or Legal Guardian
All materials, including transcript, must be sent to:
Dana’s House, Inc
Scholarship Selection Committee
P.O. Box 138
108 South Jefferson
DeWitt, Arkansas 72042
If selected, the student will receive a $1,000 award. Up to three awards will be granted each year. Awards are not renewable and are for undergraduate studies only.
The completed application packet must be received by March 30th, 2016.
Link for More Information: