For many students the biggest obstacle to a higher education is money. The Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship Program aims to help remove this obstacle. As a result, they are again offering a $1,000 scholarship to a current undergraduate or graduate student. They want to assist students by offering this scholarship to help with the costs of higher education. This is your best chance to get recognition for your talent, so apply today.
Ignite Advisory Group is the world’s leading consultancy focused exclusively on helping B2B companies engage with executives at key accounts through high-impact customer advisory board (CAB) and partner advisory board programs.
- The essay contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The essay contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Open to a current undergraduate or graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply:
To be entering in essay contest, you must write an essay on the following topic:
“Telling us a story about how your background or upbringing helped you solve a challenge or problem that others couldn’t.”
- The submission must be in a Microsoft Word file or PDF.
- The submission must not exceed 500 words.
- The submission must be original content and cannot be plagiarized or exist elsewhere on the internet.
- Submit your essay with your complete name, phone number, and email.
- Submit a copy of your driver’s license and/or valid school identification.
- Submit your latest transcript.
You can submit your essay and all required information via email to marketing-at-igniteag.com
A $1,000 scholarship will be given to a current undergraduate or graduate student.
The completed application must be submitted prior to September 15, 2016, at 5:00 pm EST.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions, call them at 888.667.7027 or email at info-at-igniteag.com.