Efficientlearning.com is offering “CPAexcel Accounting Scholarship Program” for actively enrolled full or part-time college student taking at least one accounting course. The scholarship program is a nationally recognized program dedicated to supporting accounting education and developing leaders for the next generation of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). The program is intended to provide financial assistance to students who are currently majoring in accounting and to encourage accounting students to pursue careers as Certified Public Accountants.
Efficientlearning.com offers a single destination for Wiley’s entire line of elearning and exam review products.
- The candidates must be an actively enrolled full or part-time college student taking at least one accounting course.
- Wiley CPAexcel will require winners to provide proof of student status to claim their scholarship.
- If you decide to purchase Wiley CPAexcel and are subsequently selected as a winner in this drawing, your original order will be refunded in full.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must register themselves through the given link: http://www.efficientlearning.com/wileycpaexcel/cpa-resources/scholarship/
- After registration process, the candidates are able to fill scholarship application
- One grand prize winner wins$1,000 cash scholarship plus the Wiley CPAexcel Gold CPA Review Course ($1,800 value) plus free shipping.
- One first prize winner winsthe Wiley CPAexcel Gold CPA Review Course ($1,800 value) plus free shipping
Registration closes on April 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: