Don’t let your budget stop you from reaching your potential. As part of their mission to change the face of telecommunications technology, CounterPath Corporation is proud to offer a scholarship to support the next generation of innovators. The candidates who are enrolled in an accredited institution in Canada or the United States can participate in this scholarship program. They are awarding $1,000 to the student who best persuades us that they are most fit to be leaders in the unified communications industry.
CounterPath Corporation is a leading provider of innovative desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions.
• Be a Canadian or American resident.
• Be enrolled in an accredited institution in Canada or the United States (University or College).
• Be enrolled full-time in a software engineering, computer science, or other program relating to unified communications or telecommunications technology.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must write an essay of 500 to 1000 words on the following topic:
Explain how you see collaborative software, voice, video, messaging and presence changing enterprise communications and collaboration over the next five years.
• Submit your grade transcript for your most recent school year/semester.
• Submit a proof of enrollment in your current institution.
You can send your submission to scholarships-at-counterpath.com with the phrase “CounterPath Unified Communications Scholarship” in the subject line.
CounterPath Corporation is awarding $1000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
Application deadline is July 31, 2016, and the winner will be announced on August 12, 2016.
Link for more Information: