If you want to take a quiz, show what you know and win scholarships It’s that easy. At Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation (CKSF) there are no essays, no applications, and no GPA requirements. The Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation offers a wide variety of scholarship quizzes throughout the year. All students who are currently enrolled in high school, college or university are eligible to apply for the scholarship program. The mission of the foundation is to create scholarly (educational) and scholarship (financial) opportunities in which participants of all levels have a fair and equal chance to participate and be successful. The foundation awards the scholarships ranges from $250 to $2,500 and may be applied at any post-secondary school in the U.S.
The Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation (CKSF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that creates and delivers innovative scholarship and educational programs for students of all ages through the use of internet-based quiz competitions.
- All U.S. high school, college, and graduate students are eligible (parents can compete, too)
- International students are eligible as long as they live and attend a school in the U.S.
- Candidate must be at least 14 years old. If candidates are under 14 years old, they may have a parent or guardian register and then compete under their account.
How to Apply:
To be applying, candidates can register and start participating in CKSF’s scholarship quizzes today. The link is: http://www.cksf.org/index.cfm?Page=CKSF_Rules
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- CKSF scholarship awards typically range from $250 to $2,500. The maximum amount that any one person may win with CKSF is $5,000.
- CKSF scholarship awards may be used at any post-secondary school in the U.S.
Link for more Information:
If you have any query, contact at info-at-cksf.org