NPPF Scholarship Competition is now closely aligned with the College Photographer of the Year Contest (CPOY) at the University of Missouri, making it easier for students to enter.Undergraduate or graduate students enrolled for at least one semester, are eligible to apply. College Photographer of the Year is a journalistic competition. Winning photos become a part of the permanent CPOY collection.
CPOY’s mission remainawar setting standards for and recognizing the best in straight and documentary collegiate photojournalism, therefore all but a few CPOY categories strictly prohibit subject manipulation and digital alteration.
- Undergraduate or graduate students enrolled for at least one semester between September 2015 and December 2016.
- Those who have worked two years or more as full-time professional photographers, videographers or web producers (including paid internships) are not eligible.
How to Apply:
- Follow all instructions in the entry preparation section. The link is: https://entry.cpoy.org/instructions.php. Making special note that:
- Caption information is required
- All stories must be accompanied by a story summary
- No textual information or digital borders may appear on the photographs, with the exception of Category 8 – Illustration
- Submission of multimedia entries must meet strict guidelines. You can check the link: https://entry.cpoy.org/instructions.php
The deadline for entering CPOY 71 is 11:59pm (CDT) Sunday, October 2, 2016.
Link for More Information:
Aaron Phillips & Daniel Gin Sian Mung – CPOY Co-Coordinators
Rita Reed & Jackie Bell, CPOY Co-Directors