Collective LLC, through the O’Toole Media Awards, is pleased to introduce you “The Collective Bill Caspare Memorial Fund Scholarship”. The student must be a rising undergraduate junior or senior or a fully enrolled graduate student at the time of application. The scholarship program is intended to support diversity in the New Media and Data Science disciplines within advertising and media. This year Collective LLC will provide $10,000 and the award will be based on outstanding talent.
Collective empowers enterprises with data-driven technology and programmatic expertise to unify digital advertising across platforms, screens, and formats. Through our Visto | by CollectiveTM enterprise advertising hub and our Compass | by Collective programmatic advertising solutions, they provide industry-leading transparency, interoperability, and accountability across ad technology platforms.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Are African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Native American, Multiracial or LGBTQ
- Are a full-time student
- Be a rising undergraduate junior or senior or a fully enrolled graduate student at the time of application
- A GPA of 3.25 or above
- Interest in pursuing a career in New Media/Digital Advertising and/or Data Science
How to Apply:
Applicants can download the application form from the given link:
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following
- Personal Statement 1: Why should you be granted the scholarship? (limited to 1 page/500 words)
- Personal Statement 2: Why are you pursuing a career in New Media and/or Data Science field? (limited to 1 page/500 words)
- Current resume (limited to 1 page)
- Three (3) educational and/or professional references (limited to 1 page each)
- Most recent official transcript
- Three (3) examples of work (either school and/or outside project work)
- Examples would be: written work, portfolio work or creative work
Completed application packets should be emailed to CBCscholarship-at-collective.com.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winner will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of ten thousand dollars $10,000.
Entries for the scholarship will be submitted by 11:59 PM EDT on Friday, July 14, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions or concerns please contact at CBCscholarship-at-collective.com.