Citywide Law Group is proud to announce scholarship named as Citywide Law Scholarship to a current or aspiring law student. CLG is a well-respected Los Angeles, California personal injury law firm that serves clients throughout California. The scholarship meant to help students to serve accident victims. Citywide Law Group awarded for winning candidate $1,500. This award will be based on an essay ranging from 500 – 1000 words on a topic of your choice.
Citywide Law Group (CLG) was founded in 2010 with the goal in maximizing the recovery of every one of clients. The mission of (CLG) is to protect their clients from the unfair advantage that insurance companies have and use against injury victims.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Must be a full-time student (proof of enrollment will be required before award is distributed),
- Must be attending law school or college in the U.S.
- Must demonstrate financial need,
- Must submit essay and transcript from current institution.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can submit the online scholarship application form through the given link: https://www.citywidelaw.com/scholarship/#scholarship-form
- In order to apply, you will have to choose and write an essay of 500-1000 words. In the essay you will include any one topic which is given below:
- Why do you want to practice law?
- What adversity you have had to overcome to obtain your goal of attending law school
- How you will use your law degree to help others
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winners of the contest will get a cash prize of Rs. $1,500
The recipients will be submitting their application on March 1st, and they will be notified no later than April 1st.
Link for More Information: