The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is awarding four-year, full tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarships to exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their high-achieving peers in their desire to make an impact on their communities and in the world at large. In December, approximately 10-15 high-school seniors will be chosen. The scholarship award is estimated to be between $20,000 to $50,000 per annum.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is a private family foundation striving to invest in students through a four-year undergraduate Cameron Impact Scholarship program.
The applicant must:
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7-grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies)
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2018, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line application form and upload the supporting documents. The link is: http://www.bryancameroneducationfoundation.org/cameron-impact-scholarship/submit-an-application
- Two (2) required letters of recommendation
- Transcript certifying academic performance
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship will be awarded annually, in December, to approximately 10-15 high-school seniors (applications are due in May and September preceding the awards)
- This four-year, merit-based scholarship (“Scholarship”) is intended to cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses’ (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum)
- ‘Educational expenses’ vary amongst higher institutions, but the Scholarship is intended to cover tuition, fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, and equipment
There are two opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application:
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2018 is May 26, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST.
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2018 is September 15, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST.
Link for more Information: